china supply zircon sand 66% Ceramic Used Indonesia Zircon Sand
First, the introduction of zircon sand:
Zircon chemical formula: ZrSiO4, also known as zircon, zircon sand. It is a mineral consisting mainly of zirconium, silicon, and oxygen that is crystallized from the magma at the time of the formation of igneous rocks. Zircon sand is the most important zirconium mineral. It is the most widely distributed mineral in zirconium minerals, with the largest reserves and the largest type. It is a mineral composed mainly of zirconium silicate. With Jin Hongshi, ilmenite, monazite and xenotime in beach sand, and the water, electricity, magnetic separation and other beneficiation process. Zircon crystallizes in the tetragonal cone development are usually small square column is good, irregular granular. It is brittle and seashell. It is a high quality refractory. The theoretical composition of zircon sand is: ZrO2:67.1%; SiO2:32.9%. Zircon sand is pure colorless and transparent crystal, often because of quantity and species of different origin and different impurities dyed yellow, orange, red and brown color, Mo type hardness of 7.8, the proportion of the refractive index of 1.93-2.01, 4.6-4.71g/cm fand, melting point of 2550 DEG C or above.
Two . Technical parameters of zircon sand:
Part of the standard zirconium sand accurate specification(YB834-87)
25kg/bag ,Moisture-proof woven bag
Zircon sand physical and chemical indicators
Application of Zircon sand
Zircon sand is mainly used in refractory materials, ceramics, glass, paint, casting industry, etc.
1) refractory materials:used in the production of zircon.
2) ceramics: widely used in various construction ceramics, sanitary ceramics, daily-use ceramics, ceramic arts and crafts production, such as in the production of ceramic glaze, using range is wide.
3) glass: TV industry of colour picture tube, emulsifying glass glass industry;
4) coating: Apply to the sodium silicate sand, clay sand especially resin sand and so on all kinds of sand mold core.
5) casting:with good thermal conductivity, low thermal expansion and good thermal shock resistance and high refractoriness, the characteristics of the heat storage coefficient of zircon sand is bigger also.
FAQ 1.Are you a trader or manufacturer? We are manufacturer, we have own factory. 2.Can you accept OEM or ODM? Of course, Logo is also acceptable. 3.What is the delivery time? About 10-20 days after the contract signing. 4.What is your payment methods? T/T L/C D/P Paypal West Union and others. SERVICE 1. Timely response : To your inquiry in 24 hours, quickly respond mails and provide solutions. 2. Free sample : Sample and trial order are accepted for the quality evaluation. 3. Shorter delivery time : Book the earliest vessel or plane to guarantee the delivery time. 4. Professional Services : Provide high temperature solutions and professionals installation and technology services for you.